We’ve been keeping you updated with our favourite Disney recipes, and now one of our best Disney chefs, Hunter Roberts, has shared his own recipe for The Grey Stuff from Walt Disney World!
1 package vanilla pudding powder
1 ½ cups milk
15 Oreo cookies
1 ¼ cups heavy cream
½ cup powdered sugar
¾ tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp chocolate pudding powder
- Pour vanilla pudding powder and milk in a bowl. Whisk until combined and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- While your mix is chilling, toss the cookies into a ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin until there are no large chunks remaining.
- Combine heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Whisk at high speed until you get stiff peaks.
- Take the pudding mix out of the fridge and stir in the cookie pieces.
- Fold the cream mix and chocolate pudding powder into the cookie mixture. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Pour it into a piping bag and pipe onto a cookie, brownie, cupcake, or any base you choose.
Still missing your favourite foods? Check out our recipes for churros, chilli, beignets, and dole whips!